Sunday, December 6, 2009

Let it Snow!

I couldn't believe it when I woke up to snow yesterday morning! I got myself and Andrew ready as quickly as I could since Tennessee snow melts in about 2 hours usually. I'm not a lot of fun and really didn't know what to do with him out there, so I just told him to eat the snow and made him shovel it! He was excited at first but the shoveling became work and he wanted his Daddy to come out with him. We switched off kiddos and then the fun began! Chad, being from Michigan went straight for our kiddie pool so Andrew could "sled" down our hill. He loved it and was having so much fun that I had to come out and take pictures. The best part was the nose dive into the snow at the end, poor guy was ready to go in after that! Oh yeah, those are socks on his hands since I forgot to buy him gloves this year.













1 comment:

Carrie (and Kevin!) Finnegan said...

So cute!!! The worst is when the kids want Mommy or Daddy on the sled too. We always ended up with muddy ruts in the yard because there was never enough snow and the wet yard couldn't handle it!!