Monday, December 14, 2009

Neighborhood Christmas Party

We had a neighborhood Christmas party at the clubhouse and it was a pretty stressful disaster for the Charapata family! Chad had to meet us there so I had to load up the boys and go at it on my own. It was pouring down rain and I had to hold an umbrella over my 3 year old (who thought he might melt), carry my baby and let myself get soaked. Andrew wanted to be held the entire time, saying he was shy and sleepy and Carter was tired and fussy as well. We left as soon as Mommy could gulp down a glass of wine!!!

1 comment:

Carrie (and Kevin!) Finnegan said...

That's the worst. I hate doing those things alone. I always end up sweaty and feel like I talk a mile a minute because I get jittery. Then I start counting the minutes until I can sit back in the driver seat and head home with the kids strapped down!!