Sunday, March 21, 2010

Driveway Picnic

Yesterday was so beautiful, so I took the boys outside to play in the driveway. Carter was content to sit there and eat puffs for a while but was eager to hop in the wagon with his big brother when I pulled it out. Andrew loves riding his scooter and is actually pretty good on it now. I always make him wear a helmet, shoes and socks but he just hopped on it for a minute and I snapped these pictures.... I promise (said the mom who's kid has stitches!) He has loved watching the workers build our new back patio and came to me the other day and said "look Mommy, those workers are naked out there and I can see their privates". I didn't know if I should look or not, but thankfully they had just taken their shirts off because it was warm out. Well, Andrew decided he needed his shirt off out in the sun today and a tattoo to match the workers.... glad we have such great role models for him! 
Yes, I chopped 8 inches off of my hair!


"mean face"
"joker laugh"
future construction worker


LOVE these moments!


1 comment:

Lara said...

i like carter's hat. what made you cut off all your gorgeous locks? crazy girl. it looks cute though from what I can see in the pic. did dr. smith do the stitches? such a tough little guy.