Thursday, March 25, 2010

Park, Picnics and Pork!

We went to the park yesterday and met up with Bonnie and Hudson. Bonnie stopped and got Sonic for us, so we had a little picnic with our boys. Andrew wanted a hot dog and it was the biggest thing I've ever seen (he ate the whole thing)! He is all about being strong so he can be a police man like his Uncle Charlie so he is eating a lot better lately so he can "grow big"! The babies were content sitting on the blanket sharing toys and straws, shredding a magazine and playing with a dump truck. Such a beautiful day, I love Spring!

Sweet babies playing with each others hands and toes!
Checking out the latest trends in the PBKids catalog



So proud of Andrew, he plays so well on his own these days. Last summer he wouldn't have went near the play area by himself, let alone climbed anything he could've gotten hurt on. He was even talking to other kids and going on the slide while other kids were standing there... this is huge for my shy little boy! By the way, Chad's gonna die when he sees I let Andrew climb this thing by himself, it about gave me a heart attach but I stayed calm and let him be independent!



The infamous hot dog

1 comment:

Carrie (and Kevin!) Finnegan said...

What is it with boys and hot dogs? Parker would eat them for breakfast if I let him. Yesterday Kevin and I took Garrett to see Diary of a Wimpy Kid. He hadn't had lunch at school - so we paid a re-dunkulous $4.50 for a hot dog at the theater. It was HUGE, but he finished it in 4 1/2 minutes and asked for another. I can't believe we spent $9.00 on hot dog's yesterday. I could have bought 16 at the grocery store!