Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My Little Animals

I took the boys to the zoo on Wed., this was Carter's first time and Andrew's first of many for the summer! I lost count of how many times we went last year and it never mattered how long we stayed or if we just went to ride the carousel because we're members. I remember walking around there a few days before I delivered Carter thinking that I may actually have a baby near the red panda exhibit! Carter didn't really "get it" yet and just sat in the stroller eating his toes but Andrew was just as fascinated as ever but was pretty sad that the carousel was closed.. guess we'll be going back sooner than I thought!








I too them into the petting zoo area and we let out 2 sheep. I was so embarrassed and a little scared that we would get kicked out of the zoo or have our membership revoked. I kept trying to tell Andrew to hurry up and not stand there with the gate open but he was scared to go in there with all the sheep coming at him. Carter was just smiling and laughing at them.... yet another example of how different these boys are.


1 comment:

Carrie (and Kevin!) Finnegan said...

Who let the sheep out? Baa, Baa, Baa, Baa.

Too funny!!