Monday, March 1, 2010

Stand in the Place Where you Are

After giving Carter a bath last night, I layed him in his crib to get his jammies, turned back anround and there he was standing up! I started yelling for Chad and he said "yeah, he's been doing that all day, I didn't think it was a big deal". What, are you kidding me? I missed seeing it for the first time (but at least Chad was here) and you don't even appreciate what a huge deal this is? I tripped running up the stairs to get the video camera and he doesn't think it's a big deal? We had to lower the crib since he was trying to jump out with his new skills, so hopefully it will be a while before he learns to jump out. So proud of my baby boy! Today, he's pulled up on anything and everything that he can get his hands on, I guess cruising comes next!

Just learned to go from laying to sitting last week......

now this!
I could eat those chubby little fingers!

No comments: