Monday, March 29, 2010

Mr. Personality


Andrew is so much fun, he keeps Chad and I laughing all day! It's like I woke up one day and just realized that he's an independent, funny little boy who needs me way less than he ever has and I'm not sure if I should be happy or sad about it. Tonight as I was getting Carter out of the bath and ready for bed I realized, Andrew lets the water out, gets out, dries himself off, puts on his jammies and comes in Carter's room all by himself every night... and he's THREE. I feel like he has to do so many things for himself these days and I really think it's so good for him. He needed a brother to help him pull away from Mommy a bit, and I needed a baby to help me stop babying my 3 year old!






Playing doctor with daddy as the patient. I think Chad had more fun than Andrew!
Andrew eats his dinner on the kitchen floor rug but recently has had to move it up off the ground so Carter can't get it. He chose to use the high chair instead of the kitchen table and now Carter has figured out how to get his food again! He stuck his hand in Andrew's ketchup last night and Andrew had the biggest fit.... so funny!

No comments: