Sunday, August 31, 2008

Charapata Choo CHoo

Chad and I took Andrew to the Chattanooga Choo Choo today! I had been a few weeks ago, but this was Chad's first time to go with us and ride on the trolley. We told Andrew is was a choo-choo since a trolley meant nothing to him, but he ended up calling it a bus because it was yellow! He loved the ride and repeated choo-choo over and over while we were on it. We let him run around and play afterwards where he watched the fish and playing in the water. Yes, I dressed him to match Chad, don't make fun of me, I just thought it would be cute! 



                                                          Smelling flowers!

2 comments:

Blog author said...

If you're up to going again, let's take the kids to the trolley this week. I'd like for Ella to try that before venturing into the real train ride!

Dee-Dee said...

What a fun family day. I think it's cute that they match. (Maybe not 10 years from now...)