Sunday, August 10, 2008

Toddler Slumber Party

Andrew and I went to Nashville for the weekend to see my family while Chad was in Michigan. It was a great trip and very low stress this time! We did lots of visiting and got to see a lot of people we hadn't seen in a while. We saw my best friend Becky at her work, met up with my friend Cal, and to my old office. My mom and I watched McKenzie Friday night, so Merrick could have his sleepover for his B'Day. She and Andrew had lots of fun together and kept me laughing all night long. Andrew sustained lots of injuries, including a busted lip, scraped cheek and sunburn. 
                                       The way to my little man's heart
                                     Coloring and "trying" to use scissors.
                                  2 Little monkeys, jumping on the bed!!

Mimi taught Andrew how to throw water out of the tub...Thanks!
                           Wearing McKenzie's jelly sandals....very metro!
                                             Little late night mac n cheese
                                  Donkey house slippers we found at Mimi's 

2 comments:

Pamela said...

Well a toddler slumber party just would not be complete without several injuries! How funny! They look so cute!

Dee-Dee said...

Great memories with his little cousin! They are cute together, esp. eating and rolling around in the bed.