Sunday, August 10, 2008

Farewell Dinner

My sister made dinner for all of us the night before we left, and it was wonderful!! All home-cooked foods (my favorite), real mac and cheese, cucumbers and tomatoes from their garden, and squash casserole. We ate outside since the weather was so great, and because the kids make a huge mess, then had Merrick's B'Day cake for dessert! The kids played around for a while before meltdown, then we had to say our goodbyes :( My sister and I did got\ out for a little girl time after the kiddies were in bed though! We went to a Tequila bar (sounds a lot more wild and crazy than it was), had drinks, talked and fell asleep at the table at 9pm!! It was more about getting out for a little while than actually drinking or trying to stay out late!
               Picking their noses (big cousins teach lots of great habits!)




2 comments:

Dee-Dee said...

It looks like Andrew had a great time with his cousins this weekend! Merrick is looking so big!!!

Blog author said...

I think that is the dress I wanted for Ella? It's so cute!