Sunday, August 17, 2008

Just What the Doctor Ordered!

Chad came home at 5 tonight and got to send some time with his little buddy....Finally!! He was still on call but didn't get paged! I was able to have some alone time while they played, and I had to use it to cook dinner, of course. Not complaining though, any time to myself is appreciated! They watered the flowers, trees, and everything else that Andrew felt needed watering. The phone rang and it was Chad on his cell phone telling me to hurry outside with my camera. He wanted me to take a picture of him showing Andrew how to water with the hose....so sweet!! This was just what Andrew and I needed to end our day!




2 comments:

Erin Christine said...

he is so cute it's ridiculous! wow- superblogger! I hadn't looked since the leave me a message blog! i'm impressed!

Dee-Dee said...

You always get the cutest action shots of him! I am a sucker for Daddy time - my kids love time with theirs too.