Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Chattanooga Choo-Choo

I was so excited when my friend, Sonya, called me yesterday to say she was on her way to Chattanooga. We were partners about 4 years as Pediatric Nurses, but haven't seen each other in almost 2 years. I was there for her oldest son, Jonah's birth but have only seen Emory once. Andrew and Emory are exactly a month apart, so I was excited to see them play together! We had a great time, and I got to experience Chattanooga in a way that I hadn't before. They were staying at the Choo-Choo, which included them sleeping in a real traincar!! It was so cool, and now I really want to stay there too! We rode on the trolley, which the boys loved and took the bus to the Discovery Museum!!

                                              On the trolley

                                                   Digging for dinosaur fossils at the museum

   Sweet Emory....he said Cheese and loved having his picture taken!





1 comment:

Dee-Dee said...

They are all so very cute! I loved seeing those pictures - I haven't seen pictures of Jonah and Emery in a long time - they have gotten so much bigger! It looks like you guys had a really fun day! Great picture of all of you on the trolley - my fav!