Friday, August 15, 2008

Quality Time

I decided that instead of sitting in front of the TV, ignoring Andrew while I'm on the computer or playing with the same old toys we always play with, we would go outside and explore!! We played with the kiddie pool, colored with sidewalk chalk, played on the swings and slide, raced trucks, threw leaves, watched ants and layed on the driveway to see the sky and clouds!! It was a great time with just Andrew and I, and I want to start making time to do it more often. He is so happy when he's outside and getting my undivided attention.....what kid wouldn't be??









3 comments:

Blog author said...

Great pics--especially the first one.

Dee-Dee said...

Those pictures are precious. What a good mommy you are! I love the one of him with his lips pursed concentrating on the sidewalk chalk.

Stephanie said...

He is way too cute!! I hope Lake's hair gets that curly.