Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Extreme Makeover, Toddler Room Edition!

Here is the final product for Andrew's Big Boy Room!! I am so excited about how it turned out, and Andrew LOVES it! He goes to sleep and wakes up talking about his trucks,  choo-choo's and tractors!! I know that I should probably have rails up, so go ahead and judge me, and yes, he has fallen out of the bed a few times already. I think they are ugly and make it difficult to make the bed, and I'm pretty Type A about the bed being made, if we have to have a broken arm or two, then so be it! I do line the floor with pillows and his trundle is out on the other side, so there!!
                                                      The door says "Andrew's Trucking Co."

       These were hand-painted for Andrew and have his initials on them in various places!
                                   The trundle, anyone want to come sleepover!!

4 comments:

Lara said...

Love it! Love the artwork...that is SOOOO cool!

Blog author said...

Glad you finally got these up! I think it's the same as when I saw it, except for the table and chairs. It all looks great!

Dee-Dee said...

Ooooohhh! I LOVE it!!! Great job - just precious. I, too, love the artwork and the big mural. Primary colors with dark wood is my favorite for little boys...

Stephanie said...

LOOKS GREAT, AMBER!!