Wednesday, August 20, 2008

We Keep Going and Going........

Okay, I know I've been blogging daily, but it's not because we haven't been busy. We've been going non-stop all day every day, but for some reason, I've taken lots of pictures. Kate's been at the beach with her family, and Andrew and I have been lost without them. We're usually there every day so we've both been excited for them to come back! Today we met them at the park in the morning, had lunch with Chad at the hospital, then played in their backyard kiddie pool in the afternoon. 
                                                   Kate showin' some love
                                                  Kate Andrew and Meg


                                                              Sweet Meg
Funny story, Andrew and I were the only ones at the park so I just let him run around. He went up the steps to go down the big slide and I stayed on the bottom. He came running up to me screaming, but not his normal fussy cry. I thought maybe he'd gotten stung by a bee or something until I looked further and saw a man laying down right in front of the top of the slide....no wonder he was scared. I freaked out, grabbed Andrew and my purse and hurried back to the car. Maggie had just pulled up so we felt it would be safe to go back together. Anyways, he stayed in that spot until right before we left, so we had to keep the kids away from that area.....creepy. He ended up being a young thug looking guy, not really homeless looking?? Here he is walking away. I was scared to take a picture where he could see me.
                 

                                                 Showing his muscles!


3 comments:

Stacey said...

Hey, girl! I just took a sec to look over pics on your blog...your camara (and eye!) are great!

Dee-Dee said...

I am cracking up at your "thug" story - wierdo! "Aunt Dee-Dee" will make Andrew an outfit (or more) ANYTIME...just tell me what you want, although I have to warn you that they are not near as good up close...

Anonymous said...

We did have fun, didn't we?

Maggie