Sunday, October 26, 2008

Boo at the Zoo

Chad and I took Andrew to Boo at the Zoo last night and it was one of the most fun things we have ever done in Chattanooga! I wasn't too excited about going but it turned out to be lots of fun and Andrew loved getting to see some of his favorite characters. Chad and I were excited for him and Chad even screamed at Elmo from across the zoo after Andrew saw him walking. Chad yelled "Elmo, Elmo" and he stopped so we could catch up and let Andrew say hello.....so embarrassing. That's how you know you're truly a parent, when you're not too cool to scream for Elmo! Andrew refused to wear his fireman costume but didn't mind the boots. He was the only kid not dressed up, but what can you do. I don't judge anymore. I too, thought I would be a perfect parent and make no mistakes........ before I had a kid! Just ask my sister!






                                              Riding his 3rd pony in a month!!
                                       We love petting the sheep, goats and donkeys!



2 comments:

The Coe Clan said...

I told you you would eat those words.
PS - Your a great MOM and doing a GREAT job raising my precious nephew!

Dee-Dee said...

I can't believe he's not scared of those characters!!