Thursday, October 9, 2008

If I Was Half As Good......



My friend, Stephanie, takes amazing pictures and I wish I was half as good as she is. She makes photographing 3 boys look like a piece of cake, when I hear it's actually quite stressful! I loved the recent shots she got of her boys at this abandoned tire store by our house, so I asked her to take some of Andrew. She's been sick with 104 temp, her boys are finally all 3 at MDO, and she offers to meet me to take pictures of Andrew...thank you so much Steph ! I think they turned out great, of course, I love all pictures of my little boy!









3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Nice editing work!
He is so cute.

Dee-Dee said...

Those are PRECIOUS! They would look so cute in his little room.

Anonymous said...

These are such amazing photos! Of course, Andrew is a wonderful subject!