Saturday, October 4, 2008

Smashing Pumpkins

Since I announced on my Facebook page that I was going to be alone all weekend while Chad was on call at the hospital, I've had a lot of takers who offered to hang out with me!
My friends here in Chattanooga are awesome and I don't know how I could possibly be a stay at home mom without them! Lara and I took the kids to the pumpkin patch, which is actually a park on Signal Mountain and has nothing to do with actual pumpkins. The kids had so much fun, Andrew had never been there before, so everything was new to him. Carly and Andrew get along great now that he's a little older, as opposed to how they used to fight over everything, and Lara and I could hardly relax. We took them to a church with tons of pumpkins after the park and let them pick out their favorites. They had so much fun and were so cute showing us the ones they chose!




1 comment:

Blog author said...

I am lovin' Andrew's jeans!! He needs to wear those more! So cute.