Monday, October 13, 2008

What Happens at the Boathouse......

Mimi came into town this weekend, so Chad and I were able to enjoy lots of alone time together. Friday night we went to the Boathouse for dinner and had a wonderful time. We enjoyed a bottle of wine, lots of talking, and didn't make it home until 7am! We actually got to enjoy a nice breakfast alone on Saturday morning with no screaming kid or cartoons in the background. Mimi went on a date with Andrew to the Chinese buffet then kept him up playing until 10pm.....what in the world. My child has never been up that late, so of course he is all about Mimi now! Thank you so much Mimi, you have no idea how much you helped us this weekend.


                                               Did I mention it was a good bottle of wine!!

3 comments:

Blog author said...

These are all great pics! Glad you were able to get away for a night with Chad. I'll think about you when I go to Taco Bell and see the Holiday Inn!

Dee-Dee said...

Yay for some time alone! That's what I'm talking about...

Maggie said...

Where did you get that hideous shirt?! :)