Friday, October 3, 2008

Donkey Shoes and Putters

Andrew's crazy 2 year old antics have kept me cracking up lately. I'm always hearing and reading about these mom's who say they're kids keep them laughing every day, and I always thought that mine just made me want to cry every day. Now I know what the mean. Andrew says and does the funnies things, and we just never know what to expect. This morning while I was getting ready, he went in the garage and came back in with his and Chad's golf putter. He told me "putter is so so sleepy" then went upstairs to put the putters in his bed. As I was taking a picture of this he said "putter cheese", I guess telling the putter to say cheese like he does! He asked me to "hit balls" all day long, and I told him that he could as soon as Daddy came home. We were practicing our donkey kicks from Little Gym and he decided that he needed his "bonkey shoes" and hat. He threw a fit when Chad tried to take them off so he wore them out to the golf course to putt, too funny!

                                 Look closely and you will see 2 putters in the bed!

2 comments:

Blog author said...

Love the clubs being "sleepy!" Very cute.

Dee-Dee said...

Daddy definitely has a future golf buddy in a few years. That is so cute!