Monday, October 20, 2008

King of Playdates

I know some people (my sister) make fun of me because we are constantly having play-dates, so here's another one for everyone to enjoy. The funny thing is, I only take pictures at a few of them, we actually have a play-date every day, sometimes 2 a day. I just get so bored sitting in the house and if I go anywhere I spend too much money. This way I get to talk with my girlfriends and Andrew gets to play with kids his age at the same time...Perfect! Us stay at home moms do what we can to survive! Marissa had us over to her house this morning and it was so much fun. She's a stay at home mom but used to teach so she's all about doing fun stuff for the kids. We had art (coloring and stickers in Halloween themes), lunch (pumpkin sippie cups with their names on them, sandwiches in shapes of ghosts and Halloween cupcakes), and goodie bags filled with candy and stamps to take home. What a perfect hostess, thanks so much Marissa and Ella!
Can you believe we got all the kids to sit still for pictures, they didn't even move after we were done snapping away, those goodie bags had them on their best behavior!





1 comment:

Dee-Dee said...

Andrew and all of his ladies lined up on the couch! (Whenever I type the word couch, I always type cough and have to correct it...too many years at OHPA, I guess!!) Looks like fun! I wish someone around here had playdates like that. I'd be there early and every time!