Friday, October 31, 2008

Twas the Night Before.......

We procrastinated long enough about carving our pumpkins, so last night was the last chance. If you recall, I took Andrew to pick out a pumpkin a few weeks ago and we also got one for Chad and I. Andrew loved his "baby punkin" and even carried it with him on walks in the wagon! Well, Mommy ran over the "baby punkin" last week and had to hide the accident from Andrew until I could go buy another one. He absolutely loves art and was so excited to paint his pumpkin. He decided to put paint on his nose for some reason (even though he freaks out if it's anywhere on him or his clothes normally) and he thought it would be funny to put some on mine as well! I'm a good sport and don't mind getting a little messy every once in a while, plus it made for cute pictures!! Andrew wasn't sure about us carving the big pumpkin, he was hesitant about putting his hand in it to clean out the seeds but did help out a little. It was such a fun family activity, I'm sorry we hadn't done it earlier!












1 comment:

Dee-Dee said...

Such sweet family time - I love the painted noses picture of the two of you.