Sunday, October 26, 2008

Disney On Ice

Chad and I took Andrew to Disney on Ice with Ashley, Marissa and Ella tonight. The kids had never seen the Disney movies that were actually "featured" but still enjoyed watching the show. Mickey Mouse, Goofy, etc, came out between segments and they really loved that part! Andrew called everything that seemed scary a "monster" and whined for more monsters a lot of the time. he didn't want to sit on our laps but wanted his own chair most of the time. He was smiling, clapping and saying hi to the characters. Did I mention that we had 2nd row seats and could literally touch the stage...it's all about the kids! 




2 comments:

Lara said...

wow! your pics came out great!

Dee-Dee said...

Wow- that looks elaborate. I wish they would come here so I could take my kids!